Need smokin' video editor

Reaction score
Hi.....I am starting a drone-based photography business from a different angle. I am neither an RCer nor a photographer. I am a marketer who sees an opportunity and to seize that opportunity I have to take stills and videos with a drone. I have a P4 and can fly it reasonable well. I can post productions stills, but video still is beyond my meager skill set. I need a video editor pro who can take my pigs ear and make it into a silk purse. I am developing my website and need some stellar videos to put on it. I have taken some vids in my area but they need to be edited. I have some shoots coming up that will require editing and I doubt I'll be up to speed in time to do it. If you or anyone you know is a whiz bang vid editor please contact me. Thanks

What kind of shots do you have? Can you upload a few short clips to YouTube to give an idea what kind of content you are creating. No disrespect but it's hard to polish a turd sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Where are you located? I have been flying and in the filmmaking business. I have 11 years of post production experience and specialize in editing and color grading.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I do have all the proper credentials by the way. You were simply asking that you were looking for an editor. I don't need the luck in my business venture as I am already successful I wish you the best of luck in trying to find a smokin' editor. I have the credentials and the reel to prove it from flying my drones and editing for such clients as Bacardi, Budweiser, Audi and other national spots. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi.....I am starting a drone-based photography business from a different angle. I am neither an RCer nor a photographer. I am a marketer who sees an opportunity and to seize that opportunity I have to take stills and videos with a drone. I have a P4 and can fly it reasonable well. I can post productions stills, but video still is beyond my meager skill set. I need a video editor pro who can take my pigs ear and make it into a silk purse. I am developing my website and need some stellar videos to put on it. I have taken some vids in my area but they need to be edited. I have some shoots coming up that will require editing and I doubt I'll be up to speed in time to do it. If you or anyone you know is a whiz bang vid editor please contact me. Thanks

I'd be happy to do some free editing for you. I'm not considered a "pro" but at this point I am polishing my skills and would love the practice... and its FREE.

Here is a past edit of mine

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj