need repair shop asap in CA or elsewhere

Reaction score
Accidentally got too close to mall building and phantom grazed side and fell down. Now red lights stay on and it says battery not working and or camera malfunction. Does anyone know a kick *** repair shop in Northern CA or CA or USA? Heard all horror stories about sending to factory and don't want to bother with that. Please help. Thanks!!!

I've never used their repair service, but Dronefly is in southern California. I have been very pleased with their sales team.

I've used Dronefly for repairs on two different Phantom 1s. They came back flying perfectly but I have mixed experience with customer service on the repairs.

The first time, someone called me and told me exactly when they would be getting to it and when I'd be getting it back, and they were quick. The second drone I sent them was fixed quickly and needed new parts. No communications from Dronefly, just my drone returned and my credit card charged without them calling me, despite instructions to call if there would be additional charges.

So I give them an A for speed and technical ability. Maybe a B grade for customer service. Would I use them again? Likely.

californiadoug said:
Accidentally got too close to mall building and phantom grazed side and fell down. Now red lights stay on and it says battery not working and or camera malfunction. Does anyone know a kick *** repair shop in Northern CA or CA or USA? Heard all horror stories about sending to factory and don't want to bother with that. Please help. Thanks!!!

Im here in Northern California..... been doing repairs for years. Shoot me a PM. I have a webpage, Facebook page and hundreds of satisfied customers.

Jeremy James

Had Ha Ni repair my phantom (facebook : UAV Repair Shop) and it was awesome totally quick only 1 day to fix and shipped back right away. Will use him again for sure!

helixaviator said:
What does dronefly charge for repairs? Is It by the hour plus parts..like an auto mechanic?

They have repaired my Phantom 2 twice, they were terrific. It's a $99 base fee, plus the costs of parts, if any are needed. You won't be disappointed! :D

Sent my Phantom to a member of this forum, hunch, and was totally impressed. Great communications, very reasonable prices and super quick turnaround. Highly recommended!

thank you guys for kind words.... i try :)

i am here to help, i know how frustrating it is with DJI's turn around time of 4+ weeks.

if you have any questions let me know.

hani

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie