NEED REPAIR ADVISE

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I need help please. I crashed my phantom 3 pro and need to order parts for repair but not sure what parts to order. I have attached a pic of the damage and hopefully this will help to determine what I need. Thank you!

DB-

Attachments

• pick1.jpg
    pick1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285
I hesitate to go here, but if you try and replace just broken parts you'll probably be disappointed. Every time I've tried to just replace the broken parts on the camera/gimbal, I never got the video feed on my tablet. Always got "No image transmission signal". Ended up replacing the entire camera/gimbal to get it back.

I hesitate to go here, but if you try and replace just broken parts you'll probably be disappointed. Every time I've tried to just replace the broken parts on the camera/gimbal, I never got the video feed on my tablet. Always got "No image transmission signal". Ended up replacing the entire camera/gimbal to get it back.

I just bought a new camera and gimbal for the reason I mentioned, because I had attempted to repair a camera and gimbal with good parts from another "crashed" one. Everything worked on it except for the "No image transmission signal". That's when I ordered a brand new one, and the image transmission came back.

The lowest I could find for the P3P was $349. You might want to check out USDroneRepair.com as mentioned in the previous post. Maybe they can guarantee that their work will be successful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31