Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Need P3 cables i.e. sd transfer, Nexus 7 to controller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmybee, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Jimmybee

Bought used, only cable is I received was ios cable, controller to Apple Ipad, to large. Have a Nexus 7, can't find the proper cable to order...also need gimbal sd card cable to download to Mac...thanks

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

You need a micro USB cable. For connecting your Nexus 7 to the P3P remote controller, a short micro USB cable (like this 12" Anker cable) will be best (to ensure it does not get in the way). For connecting a cable to the gimbal, you can find longer micro USB cables here on Amazon.

Note: Make sure you don't buy micro USB cables that are advertised "charge only" cables.

For transferring photos/videos to your computer, another option would be to remove the memory card from the gimbal and insert it into a memory card reader. I'm using this Transcend memory card reader to transfer my files.

csparks likes this.
  3. Jimmybee

Thanks ordered both...I guess I could have used the charger cable, ..p.s...the 3 batteries that came with it, have been charged 31 to 34 times..think they will hold up to 20+ min...or should I get new batteries

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

30 charges is not a lot for a P3 battery.