Need mount for Kindle Fire

I cut a piece of plywood the size of an iPhone and covered the top of it with industrial strength Velcro (I buy it at Lowes).
I glued the wood into the mount and glued the shaft of the mount to the transmitter to keep it upright with clear silicone sealer, although a glue gun would also work.

Some people mount the monitor on a tripod.

Vision app exists for the Kindle. nope the vision app will not work on a regular kindle but it will work on a kindle HD. Tho the fc40's ap can be installed and used on a kindle and not only does it work it also gets way farther range o about 400m+ compared to only about 100m if on a cell phone.

ilblissli said:
basically what you do is just buy a car GPS mount that has the ball swivel joint, pop it off the ball and pop it onto the phantom's ball joint which normally holds a clip for phones.
use something like this http://www.amazon.com/Heininger-1066-Co ... ndow+mount

I use a similar item but it's not perfect and sometimes it move a bit since the kindle is heavy than a iPhone or other smartphone

in situations like that, you can place a small square of felt between the ball and the mount and it will tighten things up but still allow for movement when you want it. :)

gabimaor said:
ilblissli said:
basically what you do is just buy a car GPS mount that has the ball swivel joint, pop it off the ball and pop it onto the phantom's ball joint which normally holds a clip for phones.
use something like this http://www.amazon.com/Heininger-1066-Co ... ndow+mount

I use a similar item but it's not perfect and sometimes it move a bit since the kindle is heavy than a iPhone or other smartphone

If anyone else is trying to mount a Kindle, the above mentioned Heininger will not work. I ordered one and there is no possible way to make it work. The ball and socket is totally different and can't be used with the phantoms phone mount. Any other known solutions?

I bought a FELIX tablet clamp from Staples (US), cut the ball off the OEM device mount and mounted with M8 1/2" bolts and bolted the FELIX clamp to the OEM mount. I'm using a LG 8.3 tablet.

Attachments

• WIN_20140907_214913.JPG
    WIN_20140907_214913.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 504

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1