Need Help

Reaction score
Hi guys am just a starting out here and need to pick your brains...have been doing my research and have decided on the Phantom 4....now along my research have seen this app called Litchi. As far as I can see from the reviews on YouTube and such, it's gotten good reviews. What do you say on that ? And also it says that you need to switch your flight mode to "F mode ", noobie alert ...where is "F "mode on the controller ? Also do you have to have DJI Go app running with Litchi App or is Litchi App a stand alone .
With that I ask you, would you recommend the Litchi App to a noobie, who has never flown anything bigger than a kite in his whole life ?
Thanks for the time.... more power to the group !

As far as I can see from the reviews on YouTube and such, it's gotten good reviews. What do you say on that ?
A lot of people love it -- especially when using the waypoints feature. I think you should master DJI GO before trying 3rd party apps though.

it says that you need to switch your flight mode to "F mode ", noobie alert ...where is "F "mode on the controller?
When flying the P4, you should use "P" mode instead.

do you have to have DJI Go app running with Litchi App or is Litchi App a stand alone
Litchi is a standalone app. You can only run one app at a time.

Reactions: phxbird57
As far as I can see from the reviews on YouTube and such, it's gotten good reviews. What do you say on that ?
Litchi is very good and adds some extra features.
A new flyer should start out with DJI Go and become familiar with the aircraft and it's features first before adding Litchi to the mix if you want the extra features it delivers.

Can you use Litchie in P mode?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks and sorry I should have been more specific. Does lLitchie only work in P mode? Does it not work in sport or atti mode? (P4)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1