Need help with spare screw

Reaction score
Have a problem I hope someone can answer. Just bought a tablet holder designed to attach to the 3 standard. Problem is they did not include any screw to attach the holder to the lanyard attachment on the remote.

Does anyone know what size/type screw I need to get to attached a holder to the lanyard?

Thanks

Did you receive the nut that attaches to the center for sturdier results? you should have 1 screw and a nut.

image.jpeg
This is what I received

I understand what your missing , but did you also order the nut for under the plastic half of the remote ?

Sorry , I was thought you got inspire 1 tablet mount . if it's not to late I suggest you get it. way more sturdy .

Sorry for misinformation....removed the nut under the holder so in case I needed to return the unit could do so. Was thinking of trying to find 3D printed part to sturdy up the holder. Last resort was going to use velcro tape.

See, this is what I meant .

Attachments

• 20161207_195515.jpg
    20161207_195515.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 387
  • 20161207_195515.jpg
    20161207_195515.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 324
This is the same as part #38 which is what I purchased. No problem with the nut needed when you drill a hole in the remote. Do not want to do that yet until this unit works for 30 days so I can return to Sams if needed. If I open remote and drill hole....cant return the unit and also probably voids the warranty.

What I do need is the nut/screw which connects the end part to the lanyard hole on the top of the remote. No need to drill anything as the holder has a hole for attaching to the remote.

FYI for everyone who is having the same problem. The size of the screw you need is an M4. Could not find anything even close to the screw which comes with the unit so ended up using a sheet metal screw with a lock nut. Dont waste your time trying to find a nice flat head screw to work....I live in Las Vegas and could not find one even at McFadden Dale.....so just go to the hardware store and get an M4 sheet metal screw long enough to attach the unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20