Need help thank, you

• Motors won't turn on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need help thank you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi to everyone I'm new in the drone game!! Could use a little help. Was told when I started fly crash rebuild and I said no not me lol. Well I had a minor mandatory landing/ crash not much damage just shell crack problem so I went out and bought a new shell and landing gear. And fired up the old YouTube lol really a great tool to have. Okay here we go I transferred all internal parts over to the new shell per the YouTube video and in soldered the Motors instead of cutting wires and re soldered back connection checked and good I never snapped back the shell together I put a fully charged battery back in it and per the YouTube video turned it on it said that if the Motors make the start up sound and sound the same you have done everything correctly I also checked the lights per the YouTube video and it said if the 2 lights flash one color and the other two flash multi color that you have correctly attached everything!! Now after doing all that I turned on my controller and it binded fine to the drone green light on controller comes on so I know this is all okay!! The problem is I tried to start the Motors and they will not turn on the Motors are all go cause I turned them on before I started to transfer internal parts to the new shell!! Could the problem be that cause I disconnected all the wires when I was transferring the internal components? And needs to be updated? Or what else could it be? Is there a ground that if not screwed in that would cause the Motors to not turn on? The only problem I had while transferring the components to the new shell is the gray wire with black connector on one side and White on other side broke that attach the antenna to the landing gear I do not have these hooked up. Could that cause the Motors to not turn on? Or is there other ideas that could prevent the Motors from not turning on? I enjoy flying I'm new at it and really want to get the bird back in the air!! In advance I appreciate any feedback that could help me resolve this issue!! Thank, You for any assistance you all can provide me.. can send me info here or at [email protected]

If not soldered properly you will get this. I have never tried running the motors without those wires attached. I would get that taken care of first. Con u put up a photo of the wires u need?

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
If not soldered properly you will get this. I have never tried running the motors without those wires attached. I would get that taken care of first. Con u put up a photo of the wires u need?
Appreciate the willingness to help .Thank, You.!!! I have since ordered the new landing gear and it comes with the wires thank, you...

Reactions: Droneted
Definate power issue to motors must be those soldering points on side of module.
I watched a YouTube video and it said if the phantom makes the right sound on Power up you have done everything correctly? But I'm not the best at soldier I pulled on wires seem to be a good connection but I will have someone else re soldier the wires again to see if it will correct the problem really appreciate your feed back!! Thank, You...

we would love an update on this issue. inquiring minds want to know
I'm still waiting on parts I ordered will update you on the fix asap I'm going to have someone else soldier the motor wires again for me instead of me doing it I'm not the best at that lol I'll keep you updated and let you know how it goes.Thank, You.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic