Need help with phantom 3 standard flight simulator

Reaction score
First is there a flight simulator, and if there is how do you get to it, no matter how I try I can not find the hat in the upper right hand corner of the go app even after going into camera and coming back out it just is not there help I'm real new to this, on DJI web site it says it has a flight simulator what am I doing wrong .

they recently changed it , top right corner , three dash lines , gives the option of tutorial , there you will find the simulator , drone must be on , make sure gimbal lock removed first , camera will get hot --- use a fan , have fun !

I do not understand why the drone must be powered on I was looking to use it on the flay to get some practice now I need my drone with my and on

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes , it needs to be on and connected.

they recently changed it , top right corner , three dash lines , gives the option of tutorial , there you will find the simulator , drone must be on , make sure gimbal lock removed first , camera will get hot --- use a fan , have fun !
Just want to say thanks I thought I was losing it when I could not find it again Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20