need help with my black pearl and accessories

Reaction score
just got a new black pearl monitor with its 3 cloverleaf antennas, a plug and play wiring no soldering for my iosd mini and immersion rc 600 transmitter. when hooked up I'm getting no signal from my go pro hero 3+ plus? only see the iosd mini on screen display need a little help please I'm new at this. thank you.

heads up go pro and black pearl are already both on NTSC not sure what it could be heres the youtube vid i did about the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrxtp2LpJpQ

thank you in advanced.

Good idea to have the props off, safety first. Just make sure as you troubleshoot to keep the gimbal free to move about so you don't stress it out.

You are not having trouble with the iOSD, the monitor, nor the video transmitter. The iOSD is sending to the video transmitter, which in turn is sending to monitor and the monitor is showing the information. So stop fussing about setting your monitor correctly. Just set it to get a good picture showing the iOSD information. All of that works fine.

Your problem is either the camera, the gimbal or the cable(s) you are using. I'm leaning towards a bad cable. Contact the people from whom you purchased the all-in-one cable and make sure it's a good cable. I vaguely remember the first cables available were wired up wrong or some such.

Here's a quick, but not complete, test of the camera connection. With the Phantom OFF, turn on the camera, not recording, just turn it on. Now turn on the Phantom, let it go through the self test. Now turn off the Phantom. The camera should beep once. If you don't hear that beep, you may have a problem with the camera and or the gimbal. I said MAY have a problem. The camera beep indicates the external charging has been turned off. So the beep is a good thing.

Buk said:
Good idea to have the props off, safety first. Just make sure as you troubleshoot to keep the gimbal free to move about so you don't stress it out.

You are not having trouble with the iOSD, the monitor, nor the video transmitter. The iOSD is sending to the video transmitter, which in turn is sending to monitor and the monitor is showing the information. So stop fussing about setting your monitor correctly. Just set it to get a good picture showing the iOSD information. All of that works fine.

Your problem is either the camera, the gimbal or the cable(s) you are using. I'm leaning towards a bad cable. Contact the people from whom you purchased the all-in-one cable and make sure it's a good cable. I vaguely remember the first cables available were wired up wrong or some such.

Here's a quick, but not complete, test of the camera connection. With the Phantom OFF, turn on the camera, not recording, just turn it on. Now turn on the Phantom, let it go through the self test. Now turn off the Phantom. The camera should beep once. If you don't hear that beep, you may have a problem with the camera and or the gimbal. I said MAY have a problem. The camera beep indicates the external charging has been turned off. So the beep is a good thing.

The plug and play wires are brand for the immersion rc 600 and iosd mini cable are brand new and working fine I'm thinking it could be the ribbon cable to the h33d gimbal is there instructions or videos on how to swap out the old one bad replace it for a new one? Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20