Need help with Litchi

Reaction score
I always fly with DJI go using my iPhone 6
Last week I bought Litchi for IOS .
I am still nervous about using it ,
Several questions comes to my mind when I started the AP

1. If I do waypoint flying and the drone got disconnected , would it start smart RTH or continue its mission ?

2. If I decide to terminate the waypoint flying what should I do to fly manual like the DJI go
Will pressing the pause on the remote would terminate the mission ?

3. Does it warn you when you plan mission beyond the battery life ?

4. If the drone is running low of battery,would Litchi initiate return home and cancels the rest of the mission .

5 . Are all my customization settings for the altitude , gimbal , camera etc would be the same if I fly Litchi after setting them in DJI

I would appreciate help from you guys who are experienced with Litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My understanding is this-

We all get scared of litchi!
1. It stays the course despite the connection. Remember to set the action to "hover" instead of landing etc. at the final waypoint.
2. If you terminate you need to take over and fly it like the GO app.

3. No, it estimated the battery life based on the distance, estimated battery and speed you set. But the unknowns are the conditions. Head wind and/or tailwind etc. it may say you can go the distance in 22 minutes, but it doesn't know the weather and conditions. The best bet is to set the mission for worst case, not best.

4. I believe so.

5. Yes, the app needs to be setup on its own. What you do in the GO app doesn't have any bearing on what you setup in the Litchi app

With all that said... Litchi is nothing short of magic. It's really scary, exciting and awesome all at once. You should watch Demunseed's channel on Litchi. He's annoying in my opinion but he has a great tutorial.

Here is the video as mentioned above:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Litchi is an awesome waypoint/automation app. Highly recommended. [emoji16]

Thank you very much Will watch every video , before launching it , I love my bird and I do not want risk it

With all that said... Litchi is nothing short of magic. It's really scary, exciting and awesome all at once. You should watch Demunseed's channel on Litchi. He's annoying in my opinion but he has a great tutorial.

Haha! So very true!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers