Need help with controller update

Reaction score
I hate making these kinds of posts because there are so many videos and threads on how to do this but this is my issue. I updated the aircraft, camera, batteries and am trying to get the controller to update but having no luck.

The controller begins the download process then gets to 35% and stops. No matter how many times I start and stop the upload it always does the same thing. 35% and stop. If I turn off the aircraft the remote tells me I have left it on too long and need to shut it down. If I try to update with the aircraft on it just keeps saying ATTI mode and stays at 35%.

I am trying to update the controller with wifi. I have tried it with SD card in the back of the controller and I have tried it by hooking the controller to the phantom. No luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rene

Which firmware is already showing, look on the Go app under About?

Phantom 3 Pro", or Advanced?

RedHotPoker

holy smokes I don't know what happened but after I checked the version I tried to upload the firmware again and it downloaded??

It's been my distinct pleasure, once again.
Yeah, We all need a swift slap upside the head on occasion too.. Just to get them lovely creative juices flowing again... Hahaha

So, I'm not sure if I have helped, or if you are actually even thanking me. & I don't know what more to tell you?

Please have a nice day, enjoy the Olympics... Ha
Clear your internet cache and cookies, reboot, rinse and repeat?

Have fun, fly safe, happy landing.

RedHotPoker

lol yeah Thank You!! Whatever you told me to do triggered something. Like I said I hate making these posts because there are so many but I was getting frustrated. Took it out for a quit flight and everything seemed good.

The forum is active for just that reason though. Whenever you have an issue or drone concern, sure post the pertinent question. There are people from all over the spinning globe on here. So pretty much any hour of the day or of the darkest night, someone is around to give worthy advice, and answer questions you may have, to ask.

The funny thing about all digital electronics, is once in a while they all will get stuck, hang up, stall, act out, and generally annoy the heck out of even the most weathered RC pro's. So hold on to your seat, buckle up, crash helmet chin strap tight... Safety boots, fire retardant gloves, ballistic goggles or blast shield in place. ;-)
It's going to be a comfortable short trip. Ha

Almost as much fun as flying or intimate relations, is helping all other RC pilots climb the tall hurdles, or fly underneath them. Ha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20