P3 Firmware Need help updating FIRMWARE P3A to 1.9

Reaction score
Last week I flew 2 batteries with no problems. But 3rd battery. I took off and display said something like "land now". Display also said upgrade required. I took it home and tried to fly and it worked for a while. Then I lost connection. Screen locked up and I was able to land just by viewing the aircraft. Ok after all that I tried to upgrade the A/C firmware, followed directions. After inserting SD a Card writhe the .bin file on it nothing happens. No sound like it always did. Cannot get RC and Aircraft to connect (ready to fly). I think I have tried everything. I even tried going back to 1.8. Any held will be appreciated.

I Bill, I have the same problem about the upgrade, nothing happened with the original sd card, I change the sd card, red light flashes but no de.de.de. , after 30 minutes still nothing, remove the card , luckily no changed on my drone. I am looking for some help too. I wounding if this is a important firmware to update. Good luck...

I Bill, I have the same problem about the upgrade, nothing happened with the original sd card, I change the sd card, red light flashes but no de.de.de. , after 30 minutes still nothing, remove the card , luckily no changed on my drone. I am looking for some help too. I wounding if this is a important firmware to update. Good luck...

I called DJI they said I tried everything. So package it up and send it to them. I really hate to do that. I wish I could fix it here.

Not funny for sure, hope it won't take to long to repair it. I live in Ontario Canada, , I just hope I don't have to ships it because I don't even know where to send it if I have a problem , I bought my at Bestbuy . Anyway good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4