need help setting up my channels immersionRC 600mw

Reaction score
can someone assist me in setting up my channels immersionRC 600mw I assume you cut the dip switches plastic off since there is no other way to change channels .. trying to get this connected to my go pro 3 and mini iosd. I bought the readymade premade cable to connect all 3 together which works now I just need to figure out how to get my receiver (sharp vision 7" dvr version Multi diversity) to connect on the right channel with the immersion.. any help would be great !.

I changed the monitor channels vs. the Immersion transmitter channels. There should be a channel adjustment on the monitor.
EDIT - I looked and it says it has manual & auto channel select -
  • Auto / manual channel scan: No need for DIP switch.

I did the auto channel select with zero luck , for fora first time user of fpv equipment I will say the sharp vision looks nice and all but it is becoming extremely frustrating on why my go pro3 won't show up ..what gives I have seen issues alike with the black pearl screen then I see other pop saying they love it and it works perfect am I missing something here???.. is the immersionrc 600mw not compatible with the sharp vision screen??

Last edited:
I assume you set the go pro 3 on the Pal setting from what I have read?how do I change the channels this monitor not having specific buttons is killing me.. so in stock form the immersion comes set on channel 5.860 which would be b7 or b8 ?. how do 8 change channels without having to use the scan function ?.

Nope have surely have not..have verison 3.0 of my go pro 3 lol haven't updated since about 2013 When I bought it. When I plug my usb video cable in with my harness that connects all 3 together I click the go pro mode button and get the video triangle like many fpv videos online I watch when setting it up. But the go pro wont display on my screen (sharp vision) I have a feeling it's in the settings but the kit was supposed to be "plug and play"

I assume you set the go pro 3 on the Pal setting from what I have read?how do I change the channels this monitor not having specific buttons is killing me.. so in stock form the immersion comes set on channel 5.860 which would be b7 or b8 ?. how do 8 change channels without having to use the scan function ?.
The immersionrc 600 has 4 dip switches, no need to cut off the plastic covering, if you have good eyesight just use a sewing needle or similar gently poke it through the plastic in line with a switch and gently flick the switch into what ever position you need, ie if switches 1 to 3 are all "on" then you tx on channel 7, switch 4 does nothing as far as frequency selection is concerned.
Hope This helps
Waylander

P2 - in stock form...{gimbal:bcg -immersionRC 600wm- dji mini iosd-go pro 3} & the plug n play cable kit for connecting the (immersion+go pro3+mini IOSD)
power source for powering the immersion and gimbal is a external mini lipo battery I have Velcro for mount to underneath the dji. and my for the immersion when I get the video feed working properly I have a 3d printed mount that is really clean which sets the immersion on the opposite side as the compass..

I'm not familiar with your monitor, but the PAL or NTSC setting must be the same on both the GoPro and your monitor. I have the ImmersionRC 600, iOSD mini and a Black Pearl 7-channel monitor. All works great. I used an Xacto knife to cut away a small part of the plastic where the dip switches are. From what I remember, LuvMyTJ is correct about your monitor's B Channel. The Immersion has those channels. I think mine is at 5740. Give that a shot...

Wow I cannot believe what it was !!!!.got it and it got me Lol.. I was trying to use the camera the whole time without hooking uo the iosd mini and nothing then I plugged the the mini in and phantom battery turned it on and bam video feed works flawless now 1 happy guy . Thought my transmitter was bad and I was going to have to get a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20