Need Help Selling Two DJI Phantom Pro with 4K Camera

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

My father in law has asked me to see his two drones for him as he is too busy with his new job to get to fly them any more. One of them is in perfect working order and the second one that he crashed, he was in the process if rebuilding from scratch, he gave me some explanation on the second one so hopefully you guys will know its current approx vaule.

The "Parts One"

Needs a new circuit board, the camrea still works but he said the gimbal motor is weak. He said the Gimbal wire needs to be replaced, one pin on small wire not connecting, so he said basically the camera assembly. The upper and lower body are brand new on the parts. It has charger in box not open, screen protector etc.

The "Working One"
No issues with the working drone, all in 9/10 shape. There is multiple accessories between the two of them

4 Batteries
2 Chargers
Several sets of new Blades
One DJI carrying case
See all pictures in link below.

I have uploaded all the pics below If anyone is interested, please let me know, but I am also looking at what you would recommend I could list them both for on ebay if no interest here. I have researched and have been making notes of recent sales on ebay for used ones, but thought I would ask the pro's on here too.
Thanks Everyone

Pictures located here
DRONE DJI PHANTOM PRO - Click to see more photos

Hi Everyone.

My father in law has asked me to see his two drones for him as he is too busy with his new job to get to fly them any more. One of them is in perfect working order and the second one that he crashed, he was in the process if rebuilding from scratch, he gave me some explanation on the second one so hopefully you guys will know its current approx vaule.

The "Parts One"

Needs a new circuit board, the camrea still works but he said the gimbal motor is weak. He said the Gimbal wire needs to be replaced, one pin on small wire not connecting, so he said basically the camera assembly. The upper and lower body are brand new on the parts. It has charger in box not open, screen protector etc.

The "Working One"
No issues with the working drone, all in 9/10 shape. There is multiple accessories between the two of them

4 Batteries
2 Chargers
Several sets of new Blades
One DJI carrying case
See all pictures in link below.

I have uploaded all the pics below If anyone is interested, please let me know, but I am also looking at what you would recommend I could list them both for on ebay if no interest here. I have researched and have been making notes of recent sales on ebay for used ones, but thought I would ask the pro's on here too.
Thanks Everyone

Pictures located here
DRONE DJI PHANTOM PRO - Click to see more photos
Cost?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20