Need help red lights!

Reaction score
I just went out to fly my DJI Phantom with Futaba controller. When I put the battery in, the phantom keeps flashing red lights. Top be more precise, it does quick bursts of red flashing lights with a pause, then repeats! I haven't flown it in about a month and a half and was flying perfectly before this!

Thanks for the help!!

Chris Walsh

quick bursts of REd ..... NAZA = low power alert .... or compass calibration errors or something wrong there..... best you start reading up on full recal of your setup after checking batteries and connections.

Thanks, GMANNZ. Starting to check things out now. I wasn't sure if letting it sit so long might have been the issue.

Hey "Cunning Stunt Flyer".. Why did you bother to even type anything? Thanks for nothing.

Chris Walsh said:
Thanks, GMANNZ. Starting to check things out now. I wasn't sure if letting it sit so long might have been the issue.

Hey "Cunning Stunt Flyer".. Why did you bother to even type anything? Thanks for nothing.

No problem Chris am still learning lot here too .. so trying to help as I can, as others tried to help me :) ..... and dont sweat CSF ... was abused as child for years so doesn't play well with others.

Hey, Cunning Stunt Flyer. Sorry that your parents didn't teach you better manners. I forgive you. Let's just blame them!

Have a great day! :lol:

OK.. For anyone reading this thread and actually looking for help, here's what I learned.. If the Phantom sits around for a while the compass can reset. I'm going to run it through the NAZI software as soon as I get my hands on a PC (I'm MAC based).

Chris Walsh, You can silence the chuckle-heads that are off their meds through the "User Control Panel." Just type in their user name under "friends and foes" and their gone.

Also, make sure the sticks on the transmitter are centered when you power it on, it baffled me for ages once why I kept getting red led on my phantom then realized why :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj