Need help (out of control)

Reaction score
I have not flown my P3A in A year or more or less, being said.When I was active I would probably couch potato about my drone than fly . I am going to start all over again but I need help.
?’s
1. I think I registered my drone with the ama and or the airplane flyers organization I think?
How can I check this?
2. What do I need to start flying?
3. License ?
4. Hobby license?

Probably not even the correct questions
Please advise what is needed please help
Thanks Jim

I have not flown my P3A in A year or more or less, being said.When I was active I would probably couch potato about my drone than fly . I am going to start all over again but I need help.
?’s
1. I think I registered my drone with the ama and or the airplane flyers organization I think?
How can I check this?
2. What do I need to start flying?
3. License ?
4. Hobby license?

Probably not even the correct questions
Please advise what is needed please help
Thanks Jim
The only thing you need in order to fly legally, is to register yourself as a recreational pilot with the FAA at the FAADroneZone website. It is quick and done completely online. The registration process will cost you $5. Once you are issued your FAA registration number, you must display it visibly on the exterior of any drone you fly. That's it.

Other than that, please familiarize yourself with FAA regulations regarding airspace and UAS rules. Be safe and have fun.

I believe I have registered My drone and put the number awAy or hid/lost it from myself before putting it on my drone
How can I check if I registered ? I cannot find a manual to read on my P3A drone please help
Thanks Jim

I believe I have registered My drone and put the number awAy or hid/lost it from myself before putting it on my drone
How can I check if I registered ? I cannot find a manual to read on my P3A drone please help
Thanks Jim
The manual for your P3A can be found on the DJI website. It will not however contain any information on registration since that is strictly an FAA requirement and process.

You can go to the FAADroneZone login page and click on Forgot Password. If you have previously registered, it will E-Mail you the password and then you can proceed with login. At that point you would be able to see if you have a valid and current registration. If the site does not recognize you at all then you have not registered and you will need to go through the procedure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic