Need help... Just getting constant beeping.

Reaction score
I'll stick to the bullet points to keep it short.
  • It's a non-v P2
  • I just replaced my 200mw trans with a 600w/Immersion. It looked great on the BP 7" monitor
  • Hooked it up to DJI Assistant like I always do. It worked fine.
  • --I suspected the compass might be a little off due to the fact after I had it on the
    bench for a while I noticed the quad was near a magnetic screw holder.
  • The Mod setting was just a little out of range so I watched a video and was going
    to do the fix which consisted of moving a magnet around the quad.
  • I went to switch to a longer PC to quad cable which is a little longer than the
    one that came with the quad. It fit perfectly and I swear I have used this before but I may
    have gotten it mixed up with another that looks just like it.
  • All of a sudden my quat starts beeping.
  • There is no gimbel calibration movement
  • The software no longer recognizes the Phantom.
  • Is it possible that since I was just under the hook to wire the new transmitter up that I didn't secure
    something and it is a coincidence that it comes apart now? I know that's wishful thinking.
  • Anyway I hope some of you guys can lead me in the right direction for troubleshooting.
  • Where you at Jason?????????????\
  • Fully charged batteries.
  • Thank You All
  • Oh yes, I do have the gopro inthe gimbel and yes I do have the antenna on the Transmitter.

I'll stick to the bullet points to keep it short.
  • It's a non-v P2
  • I just replaced my 200mw trans with a 600w/Immersion. It looked great on the BP 7" monitor
  • Hooked it up to DJI Assistant like I always do. It worked fine.
  • --I suspected the compass might be a little off due to the fact after I had it on the
    bench for a while I noticed the quad was near a magnetic screw holder.
  • The Mod setting was just a little out of range so I watched a video and was going
    to do the fix which consisted of moving a magnet around the quad.
  • I went to switch to a longer PC to quad cable which is a little longer than the
    one that came with the quad. It fit perfectly and I swear I have used this before but I may
    have gotten it mixed up with another that looks just like it.
  • All of a sudden my quat starts beeping.
  • There is no gimbel calibration movement
  • The software no longer recognizes the Phantom.
  • Is it possible that since I was just under the hook to wire the new transmitter up that I didn't secure
    something and it is a coincidence that it comes apart now? I know that's wishful thinking.
  • Anyway I hope some of you guys can lead me in the right direction for troubleshooting.
  • Where you at Jason?????????????\
  • Fully charged batteries.
  • Thank You All
  • Oh yes, I do have the gopro inthe gimbel and yes I do have the antenna on the Transmitter.

Check you PM.

Well with Jason's help and sharp eye it looks I need a new GPS. There was a short in the four wires just before they attach to the GPS. If I unplugged the GPS the quad started normally. However, the motors would not turn on. With GPS plugged in it just kept beeping and no gimbal calibration or any activity at all. Also the light on the back of the gimbal was not lit. Jason spotted the problem by seeing a tiny brown dot on the surface of a piece of shielding wrapped around the wires. He told me to remove the shielding and sure enough the wires had melted under the shield. I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone but I'm putting it out for the model 2 pilots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers