NEED Help!!! IOSD Keeps Dropping

Reaction score
My IOSD information keeps dropping in mad out but the video from the camera is transmitting. :evil: I tryed a new range extender but this did not sovle the problem. :x So my next step is to replace the transmitter. Does anyone of any suggestions? I hate replacing parts trying to fix this problem. :cry: :(

Does anyone know where you can pickup the new version of the wifi transmitter?

td119 said:
My IOSD information keeps dropping in mad out but the video from the camera is transmitting.
Can you translate this for us?

Flight data from the bird, battery info, height, Est.. Video from the camera is fine.

Why do you think wifi transmitter is at fault if video and everything working ?
maybe its the iosd ?

There are 3 grey cables coming from the phantom to the gimbal camera board. Check all 3 by pulling them out with a tweezers. The one you should fully inspect is clip-in 4 pin.

Mako79,

Would get a message "Phantom connection broke" if the ribbon cable pin is lose? I will check the pins and if I have to replace them. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hay Td119
Turn on your dji app and go to setting and uncheck "toolbar auto hide". Does that helps?
Regards FA

td119 said:
Mako79,

Would get a message "Phantom connection broke" if the ribbon cable pin is lose? I will check the pins and if I have to replace them. Thanks for the suggestion.

"Connection broken" is a sign of the 3 cables being compromised.
The 4pin clip-in cable is notorious. Take it out and see if the pins loosely comes out.

Highly unlikely but the cables from that board into the phantom have come loose.
If you have crashed your phantom open her up and inspect.

You don't want 1.3kg dropping from the skies..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20