Need help installing rc logger fpv transmitter

Reaction score
Trying to connect the RClogger rcltx58 video transmitter to phantom with h3-2d gimbal. I have the gcu and pmu v2. Installed as instructed by my dealer and no power avail. (Did not work) the TX says 4.3-6.2V but I think the Phantom is putting out 12V.

I used the 3.5mm cable that came with the gimbal. I saw one spc that said the red was disconnected and another that said it was 12v. Confused and cant find a complete wiring diagram anywhere. Anyone done this and can help me out? Don't want to be grounded all weekend.

Thanks,

Matt

I worked this out and got airborne Sunday morning thanks to the great people so passionate about this hobby. The gcu is not putting out power as it says in the wiki diagram/H3-2d manual. Pull your power from the aux lead inside the phantom and make sure you add a BEC to step the voltage down to 5v so you don't fry your new vTx. I'd suggest you check the RCLogger site for info on the Boost mode if you want to step up the TX power from25mW.

Good luck. I'll post a complete wiring diagram if anyone wants it.

MM

Hi there
Sorry but a newbie
I actually have a DJI F450 with Naza M V2 and waiting for the Zenmuse H3-2D and Gopro Hero 3 Black to be delivered.
Following through your thread I would like to install the RC Logger system for setting up live video. I run my quad on 4s lipo.
Please are you able to advise on the full wiring diagram including where to power the RC Logger tx from, whether I need a bec and how the tx connects to the Zenmuse cable (which I believe has black red and yellow cables), etc
Many thanks for any help

Hi I am looking for help ,to install RC Logger TX 5.8 ghz to my Phantom and zenmuse H3-2D . I replaced old board for upgrade board ,and there are rad brown and yellow wires available from the board ,but I need wiring diagram .
I appreciate your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20