Need help here please

Reaction score
My friends i am flying the P4 with the k1 shield as my viewer.
Here is the question is there anyway to use an external tablet while i am using fpv goggles so that someone else can see what i am filming? I have installed the adapter on the controller to give me HDMI access.
Please help
Ron

Once you have HDMI module installed on RC, you can definitely have two simultaneous displays.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

)k currently I am using the USB on the controller to my goggles.
So are you saying alli need is to pug in the HDMI to my TAblet and it will work Sir?

So are you saying alli need is to pug in the HDMI to my TAblet and it will work Sir?
Ronny
I connect my goggles to the HDMI and the tablet to the USB. You do have to turn in the DJI GO app to be able to view both at the same time.

Ronny
I connect my goggles to the HDMI and the tablet to the USB. You do have to turn in the DJI GO app to be able to view both at the same time.
What do you mean by turn in DJI go ??

What I do is with my fat shark goggles connected to the hdmi and my mini iPad 2 connected to the USB on the controller I first start the iPad, then open the DJI go app, next I turn on my controller next I turn on the P4, on the iPad mini with the DJI go app I start the camera and go from there, I have output to both my goggles and iPad, I'm not saying this is the only way to do it but it's what works for me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

What I do is with my fat shark goggles connected to the hdmi and my mini iPad 2 connected to the USB on the controller I first start the iPad, then open the DJI go app, next I turn on my controller next I turn on the P4, on the iPad mini with the DJI go app I start the camera and go from there, I have output to both my goggles and iPad, I'm not saying this is the only way to do it but it's what works for me.

This is great info thank you so much
Ron

After I installed the hdmi module on the remote I did do a firmware update it's possible you might have to check for updates because I honestly don't know if the update was due to the hdmi module or not, but try my way and see if it works for you,,, Keep flying high!

After I installed the hdmi module on the remote I did do a firmware update it's possible you might have to check for updates because I honestly don't know if the update was due to the hdmi module or not, but try my way and see if it works for you,,, Keep flying high!

Will do thank you so much

Many times when you install HDMI module, it asks you to update RC firmware.

I usually connect my HDMI goggles on HDMI port of RC though you can connect another HDMI monitor there. The output on the HDMI has been specifically designed for goggles.

I use USB port to display live stream either using DJI Go App or Litchi.

DJI Go App has a setting which enables outputs to USB and HDMI port simultaneously.

Many times when you install HDMI module, it asks you to update RC firmware.

I usually connect my HDMI goggles on HDMI port of RC though you can connect another HDMI monitor there. The output on the HDMI has been specifically designed for goggles.

I use USB port to display live stream either using DJI Go App or Litchi.

DJI Go App has a setting which enables outputs to USB and HDMI port simultaneously.

Can you tell me where is this setting sir within DJI go please?

See the image below on HD section.

5d2b7e85cbf68b3438db484adfaa6b3a.jpg

Mr. Alokbhargava thank you so much for your advice sir I will make sure everything is on.

Yes, that would work if your tablet has HDMI input. The vast majority don't. Typically, you'd plug HDMI to the goggles and plug the USB into your phone/tablet.

Mr. Alokbhargava does Litchi have the same ability? Is there buttons in there I need to turn on?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20