Need help finding parts for DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus PLEASE

Reaction score
I recently crashed my brand new Phantom Vision 2 Plus...it damaged the upper shell half and killed the red LED's on the right front arm of the Phantom. I have found a place (Heli-pad) that sells the entire body (shell) but I don't need the lower half. I also need to get the circuit card that is in the right front arm that has the red LED's on it. If I'm not mistaken this card is also the motor speed control? Can any of you old hat pilots lend a hand?

Thank you!

Re: Need help finding parts for DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus PL

slvrbllt44 said:
I recently crashed my brand new Phantom Vision 2 Plus...it damaged the upper shell half and killed the red LED's on the right front arm of the Phantom. I have found a place (Heli-pad) that sells the entire body (shell) but I don't need the lower half. I also need to get the circuit card that is in the right front arm that has the red LED's on it. If I'm not mistaken this card is also the motor speed control? Can any of you old hat pilots lend a hand?

Thank you!

If we knew where you were located like state or country would be of great help in helping you.

Dah...sorry about that...USA...Wisconsin.

slvrbllt44 said:
Dah...sorry about that...USA...Wisconsin.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com You can order parts from them Sunday and they'll shipped out Monday if in stock.

List you state in signup info.

Thanks Jason, but they're out of stock on everything...must be a lot of people like me crashing :(

what parts are you looking for?

I need the circuit board in the right front arm of the Phantom Vision 2 Plus. All the LED lights in that arm were toasted in the crash. not sure if this circuit card is also the motor speed control or not. I think it is. I also need the upper shell (body) half of the Phantom, mine cracked by the motor and is now slightly off kilter...enough to make a difference in flight characteristics.

slvrbllt44 said:
I need the circuit board in the right front arm of the Phantom Vision 2 Plus. All the LED lights in that arm were toasted in the crash. not sure if this circuit card is also the motor speed control or not. I think it is. I also need the upper shell (body) half of the Phantom, mine cracked by the motor and is now slightly off kilter...enough to make a difference in flight characteristics.

That module is in stock at http://www.uavdirect.com I order one from them last week. They ship by UPS and shipping for 1 pound was 14.73 by ground. But you need the part in a hurry they have them. Part # DJISP-P2V-ESC $19.00 USD

Thanks Jason! Looks like there isn't anyone on the planet that sells just the upper half of the Phantom shell, I guess I'll keep the bottom half as a back up. Your assistance though was really appreciated and thanks to you and Great Pumpkin, I was able to get everything I need!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj