Need Faster Descent!

Easy! Switch to manual, flip it upside down and full throttle. It will be on the ground in a jiffy.

You obviously now know how to get to the ground in no time. This is coming from experience in doing this. First know it really is not a very wise thing to do. I did it myself just a couple of times. But when you do this the quad doesn't want to drop directly straight down. It will at some point begin to go at a slight angle. The only way I would suggest anyone to do this would be....to watch the altitude readout and to switch into GPS mode as I would do the time I did it. You do not want to be under 300ft altitude when switching the S1 switch back to GPS. Sometimes it will correct itself in 70-90ft and the furthest mine continued to tumble before becoming under control was around 150ft

So print this out and take with you as a guide.

Btw, I can also tell you what takes place when your quad's battery goes dead at 3300ft. You might be shocked after reading the answer.
Thanks everyone who contributed to this thread. Totally appreciate the instant support & most especially the advice.
It's ok flyNfrank I can quite imagine the end result of a dead battery @ 3300ft......**** son......not a pretty site!!!!!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Thanks everyone who contributed to this thread. Totally appreciate the instant support & most especially the advice.
It's ok flyNfrank I can quite imagine the end result of a dead battery @ 3300ft......**** son......not a pretty site!!!!!

Actually the story did have anything to do with the hitting the ground but thats ok. I have held on to the story for 9 months now so I'll wait a little longer before I let it go.

Actually the story did have anything to do with the hitting the ground but thats ok. I have held on to the story for 9 months now so I'll wait a little longer before I let it go.
lol.....ok man I understand you/re itching to release the good news but hey - when you're ready

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20