Need DJI Pilot app for Android

Reaction score
Anyone have the last version of DJI Pilot for Android that they would be willing to share? I have had nothing but trouble with DJI GO, and Pilot was reliable on my Samsung Tab Pro so I would like to have Pilot to fall back on.

Thanks

.......So yes I did look and downloaded a few that turned out to be BS files. So I thought that I would ask if someone already had the file that they would be willing to share.

Thanks for the link

.......So yes I did look and downloaded a few that turned out to be BS files. So I thought that I would ask if someone already had the file that they would be willing to share.

Thanks for the link

Is this safe to download - yes i have tried the search and this is the only link I could find.

I have a very old DJI Pilot app, version 1.0.7 that I will share with you if you want it. Just click here: http://sindyskinless.com/Pilot.zip

I zipped it up so you can download it, then unzip it and side load it to your android tablet.

I just had to uninstall DJI Go because it would no longer connect to my Phantom 3. I have refused to update the firmware and accept the altitude restrictions and loss of 32 channels of video transmission that I was still getting with Litchi until the latest firmware. Now Go won't connect because it knows I don't have the newer, impossible to roll back from, restricted version of the firmware, so I got rid of Go and installed Pilot just so I can do IMU Calibrations.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: CFoxtrot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl