Need default gains for v2.0

Reaction score
Ok after going from 2.0 to 3.0.4, I had two crashes in 8 minutes. It was completely out of control. Re calibrated IMU, re calibrated compass 3 times. Just a wild out of control ride.

Luckily I kept it close by and the crashes were on soft sand/grass.

It's possible the new default gains are the cause as I DID hit the "default" button in the Assistant, but I'm skeptical.

Anyone have the v2 default gains I can try before RUNNING back to v2.0?

Thx

Here you go.

Attachments

• Shipped.png
    Shipped.png
    22 KB · Views: 429
Also can you define out of control? Was it stable in hover and just flew badly?

I flew a couple of batteries on 3.04 with the shipped gains and it flew great. I was going to test the new gains tomorrow but now not so sure I should lol

Yeah it wasn't stable in hover at all. There was a 10+mph wind for the record. But the crazy tilting, fast wandering off hover and eventual dropping 12ft convinced me I would be putting people in danger to try to fly in the current state so I aborted.

Hi Damon,

I've got exactly the same problem. Twitching, altitude changes etc. I used the above v2.0 gains but no luck. But, unless you know something I don't, there is no way to go back to v2.0 :evil:

The v2 software detects the v3.04 firmware and says it's the latest version - no update required.

The v1.08 software will let you go back to v1.08.

Keep us posted.

BigBadFun said:
Hi Damon,

... there is no way to go back to v2.0 :evil:

The v2 software detects the v3.04 firmware and says it's the latest version - no update required.

The v1.08 software will let you go back to v1.08.

Keep us posted.

Frak. Ok. I guess I'll try to jack back to 1.08 and then load v2.0 to get back to a happy state. My priority at this point is to get back to stable as I'm on vacation in Chatham, MA with amazing ocean views, and footage is my priority, not debugging DJI firmware.

I'll post back here once the double brain translate is complete with status of the victim/patient.

damoncooper said:
I guess I'll try to jack back to 1.08 and then load v2.0 to get back to a happy state.

I would be interested to see if that works... I suspect v2.0 software will detect and load v3.04... let us know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20