Need Antenna help...

Reaction score
Hey Guys, my current set-up is a Phantom 2, H3-3D, GoPro 3, ImmersionRC 600mw 5.8Ghz transmittor, and a 32Ch Black pearl Monitor. Now my question is I'm using the stock antenna's and would like to upgrade to a set of clover leafs or SpiroNet antennas but don't know which connectors I have. I see some sites sell SMA, RP-SMA, etc. I need to know which set to purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

If you buy from FPVLR.com his antennas show which SMA connector you for that TX. The antenna connector on your TX is female input so take the stock antenna off and look at it.

@jason, thanks for the quick reply! I just took off the top 2 antennas on the black pearl and they are male...
akkh8m.jpg

Now I took off the antenna that connects to the transmitter and that is female...
2i1fcr8.jpg

Does that make sense or do I have it the other way around?

The top picture is gonna need a RP-SMA and the bottom one will need a SMA to hook up according to the pictures on that site .
RP-SMA=female
SMA=male

Now check out FPVLR.com for antennas their down Florida. They have some nice antennas.

If your there so much then you shouldn't need a bookmark. :) Do you have a quarter interest in it yet? You should!! :D
No but I think I might have made a house payment for him ;)

Come on now I don't think you have paid for the door key yet. :D
Ya most likely right about that ! Been there and those folks have big bucks !!!!

What this no response from MrC!! He must be thinking of a good one liner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers