Need advise - New User

Reaction score
I recently purchase my first drone - Phantom 2 Vision+ , used from a friend. I thought I would be able to use my Samsung Tab A for viewing and photo capture. But the Vision+ software will not load on my device and gives me a message that the software and the tablet are not compatible. I don't understand why it wouldn't work. The Tab A has WiFi. Am I just out of luck?

Not sure about the UAV you have - I have a Phantom 3 Pro and use the Samsung Tab S. I bought the UAV used and the guy who sold it to me set up my tablet to work with it. He had to go into the settings and turn on "developer's mode" or something like that. Maybe that is the problem on yours too? Try playing around with that setting - wished I'd paid more attention to what he did.

I recently purchase my first drone - Phantom 2 Vision+ , used from a friend. I thought I would be able to use my Samsung Tab A for viewing and photo capture. But the Vision+ software will not load on my device and gives me a message that the software and the tablet are not compatible. I don't understand why it wouldn't work. The Tab A has WiFi. Am I just out of luck?

Not sure if this link works anymore, and can't test it at the moment, but you can try downloading the app from here http://m.dji.net/djivision and side loading it on your tablet. Just make sure you have your tablet set to trust 3rd party apps (toggle Unknown Sources on in Settings>Lock Screen and Security).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic