need a single purpose lifting drone

Reaction score
i need to shine some lights on a dance performance. need a drone to lift upwards of 10 oz, hover, and remain. i dont know much about the phantom but i think i want too get an older model that has a broken camera/gimbal to save cost. please advise/ reccomend

thank you!

Where you at? If your going to be flying over children perhaps you should find an experienced pilot to do it for you. Why a drone? Can u not just hang a light? Flying over other peoples kids is only going to cause problems. These things hurt real bad when they hit u. I still have wounds healing from my p4's props hitting me. Its no joke. Ten ounces isn't much, perhaps a bouquet of balloons would be a better solution.

Where you at? If your going to be flying over children perhaps you should find an experienced pilot to do it for you. Why a drone? Can u not just hang a light? Flying over other peoples kids is only going to cause problems. These things hurt real bad when they hit u. I still have wounds healing from my p4's props hitting me. Its no joke. Ten ounces isn't much, perhaps a bouquet of balloons would be a better solution.

Your right about the props hitting you. It took about 2 weeks for mines to heal. My left arm. But i saved the f450 from hitting the ground from the roof.

Reactions: tak5501
the drone is part of her message i guess.. she wants it to represent surveillance or something ominous. i do plan to ask someone experienced to hover the phantom whold i do slow circles and film her with the mavic... livestream to facebook and project the stream on the wall behind her

thank you for your comments!

OK well that makes since. If you a get a decent pilot you should be fine. If its outside most any GPS quad will do the job. If its inside you might be in bad shape. Your gonna want it to have the vision system to hold its position but the light hanging below is going to make that unlikely to work. Drones are not easy to fly inside without some kind of extra sensory equipment. Good luck with it. I'm sure it will make for an interesting show.

Reactions: Drope

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair