Need a camera/gimbal circuit main board!!

Reaction score
Let me know if u have broken your camera but still have the main circuit board in tact i would be happy to buy from you.

The cable connection has came off my board.looks so simple to fix but i just have no clue of electronics.

be careful. there are lots of bad main boards out there. Mostly on E bay. I have purchased several broken gimbals and about half have bad main boards. People break the locking clip where the ribbon cable connects. These are no good and can't be fixed as far as I know.

we need to find a supplier. someone must know where can these be purchased in bulk.
is DJI making them or where do they come from?

we need to find a supplier. someone must know where can these be purchased in bulk.
is DJI making them or where do they come from?
I did found 4 of them and fixed 3 birds for my customers. I believe that its a part of the gimbal and dji not welling to sell it alone, maybe becoz they want us to buy the whole gimbal for more profits. Lets hope yhey change their minds.

30cf9a7112a8711943c126dd44880a23.jpg
I need this p4 camera board if anybody has one.

be careful. there are lots of bad main boards out there. Mostly on E bay. I have purchased several broken gimbals and about half have bad main boards. People break the locking clip where the ribbon cable connects. These are no good and can't be fixed as far as I know.
ted, i can fix the locking little black tab if broken off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair