Nebula Video Projector

Reaction score
I purchased a Nebular MARS II projector hoping to show the video from my PP4 v2. Turns out it will not read DJI's MP4 format. The format has been accepted by every medium i have used. I can get around problem using Power Director Software(would imagine any video software would work) just input then output and this works using a the USB port on the projector. The people at Nebular were just unhelpful, so am returning it to Amazon.

I purchased a Nebular MARS II projector hoping to show the video from my PP4 v2. Turns out it will not read DJI's MP4 format. The format has been accepted by every medium i have used. I can get around problem using Power Director Software(would imagine any video software would work) just input then output and this works using a the USB port on the projector. The people at Nebular were just unhelpful, so am returning it to Amazon.
Check the settings you are using to record video.
Are you using H264 or H265 compression?
Some devices don't like H265.

The projector maxes out at 720p, what format are you trying to have it play? If you do not reply to my post or the one by @Meta4 then this thread will be deleted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen