Neary Aerial review

Reaction score
When I purchased my son a p4 for Christmas I also purchased a warranty from neary. Well as it turned out I was the one who crashed it flying in sport mode. I emailed neary and it took a day or 2 to get back to me with the question of how bad is it? So I sent pictures of the damage. Within an hour I got a shipping label sent to me. I boxed it up and sent it off on 1/2. On 1/14 I sent him a email asking about the status. He replied same day that he had not heard anything yet but he will inform me when he knows something. On 1/28 it showed up on my doorstep. The repairs were completed and the drones flies normally. It does show cosmetic damage from the crash but like the contract states cosmetics are not covered. Dealing with neary was very easy and simple and he did everything that was promised. On the con side of things. I wish there was better communication throughout the process. I didn't even get a email letting me know it was being shipped back. It sat on my stoop all day after fedex delivered it. Overall however I am very pleased with his service and I am glad I purchased it. I am in no way affiliated with his company other than being a consumer. Just a review of my experience.

I have not heard of them. Instead, I called my local insurance agent with whom I have all my insurance with. He was able to insure my Phantom 4, batteries, everything for $73 a year. I've already had a crash when the Phantom flipped over from 200 feet and flew into the ground. I am waiting on DJI to confirm it was not a warranty problem before I file a claim but you should look at that. You should get almost immediate reimbursement for any loss or damages. I use Farm Bureau Insurance in North Mississippi. Very well rounded company. Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

I have allstate and called my agent. they said it was only covered under homeowners for theft/fire. not crashes. I don't know if any others had better luck with allstate. Maybe my agent had no iea.

Neary has been around for a little while now and are a trusted source of insurance.
I went a different route and bought StateFarm insurance for $60 a year, no deductible. Full reimbursement for receipt price no questions asked. Cant beat it with a stick!

Reactions: IFlyHi
Yeah,I know State Farm has the policy, better than what mine is. I also have all of my ham gear insurred through the ARRL. I just emailed them to see if they will cover my Phantom. Will be a better deal through them.
Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31