Nearest Place to buy Phantom 4 Pro in store.

Reaction score
First off I am new,if this is the wrong place for this question please move it to the right place.

My main question is does anyone know what the nearest place to Nazareth,Pa is where I can go and buy the drone? I mean where they physically have it in stock?

I really don't want to order the drone and have it shipped to me,don't want nothing to go wrong in shipment :( like damage etc.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Reactions: TrevorSRT
Try the nearest Apple or Best Buy store. You can check their websites to see what they have in stock.

I see its recommended by users but not supported by DJI.
That's correct. Just because DJI doesn't support it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

have you tried the K1 Tablet yet with the Phantom 4 Pro?
I normally fly with an iPhone 7 or iPad Mini 4, but I haven't had any trouble when using my Nvidia Shield K1. New Shields are hard to find these days. I don't think Nvidia is manufacturing them anymore.

@msinger I do finally have the K1 Shield :)

One more question for you could you recommend a place to get the propeller guards that won't auto shut off the sensors? I see they have them at best buy but not sure if they are the ones that would shut off the auto sensor.

Awesome thanks so much for the help :) and your patience.

IMHO, prop guards are a waste of money. I bought some for my P2V+ back in the day and used them once. Now with the P4 Pro, with the obstacle avoidance sensors, It really is a waste

IMHO, prop guards are a waste of money. I bought some for my P2V+ back in the day and used them once. Now with the P4 Pro, with the obstacle avoidance sensors, It really is a waste
I agree.
bought a set when I bought the phantom vision but never installed them.

Msinger.
which of the two tablets has the brightest picture?
I pad mini 4.
Nvidia shield k1
thx Don

The iPad Mini 4 is definitely brighter.

I have had a need to fly very close to certain objects to start reveal type pan shots. In P mode the sensors go crazy (of course, because they are doing their job) until I pan away. With prop guards, while flying in ATT mode to quite the sensors, I can confidently move very close to objects without worrying. This, of course, requires utmost attention and control.

I was in best buy yesterday and there were several in there.

There not a waste, sometimes you have to fly close to objects without being stopped

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj