ND filter or Litchi?

Reaction score
Hey, should i buy ND filters(25USD) or Litchi app?

If ND filter which should i buy? I was thinking about Neewer nd filters. (Open for recommendation)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Buy filters. I bought some cheap one on amazon. I also bought litchi... If you are having trouble deciding which to buy flip a coin if you cant buy both...

Buy filters. I bought some cheap one on amazon. I also bought litchi... If you are having trouble deciding which to buy flip a coin if you cant buy both...

Ok, which one should i buy?
Could you leave the link to the one you bought?

Thanks for reply!

I have those neewer ones as well seem ok for price. Had a filter adaptor to 37mm. I use a lens cap(bought from camera store) so no more plastic DJI slip on thingy

Reactions: DarkDayz
I have those neewer ones as well seem ok for price. Had a filter adaptor to 37mm. I use a lens cap(bought from camera store) so no more plastic DJI slip on thingy

I brought theses also. I noticed my gimbal bouncing up and down with it on. Are you having the same issue or would a gimbal calibration eliminate this. Any help would be appreciated.

iW1ujF9.jpg
I brought theses also. I noticed my gimbal bouncing up and down with it on. Are you having the same issue or would a gimbal calibration eliminate this. Any help would be appreciated.

When I put more than one filter on, or the lens was pointing down. It does have an issue straightening out. I have seen some I'mages in google with someone velcoring on a weight to counterbalance the filter
Link to thread below
Lens Filter Counterweight Mod for DJI Phantom 3 Std

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl