Reaction score
Three or four years ago, the drone was mostly thought of as a model plane. Now, it’s considered a full-fledged flying camera. Drones have been a huge boon to the film industry, allowing for incredible shots at vastly reduced costs. Many professional photographers have jumped onto the drone scene, drawn by the prospect of shooting images from what some call “God’s Perspective.”

screenshot 2.jpg

Three or four years ago, the drone was mostly thought of as a model plane. Now, it’s considered a full-fledged flying camera. Drones have been a huge boon to the film industry, allowing for incredible shots at vastly reduced costs. Many professional photographers have jumped onto the drone scene, drawn by the prospect of shooting images from what some call “God’s Perspective.”

View attachment 69246

not sure i quite understand, the thread title is about ND filters, but the post has zero information about it? did i miss something?

not sure i quite understand, the thread title is about ND filters, but the post has zero information about it? did i miss something?

you should probably make it more clear you are linking to your site with more detail, the way you have it hyperlinked didnt make sense unless you start hovering over the links, which most wont take the time to do

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1