Naza

Reaction score
just purchased my second phantom, vision plus v3 , am I right in thinking Naza is already switched on so no need to do through PC. And therefore can I expect course lock and home lock to be active on the left switch ?
Also if I want to change to fcc mode is this just a 1/4 turn on the rear of transmitter as before ?
Thanks in advance for any help

The P2V+ comes out of the box in Phantom mode. So you will need to hook it up and change it to Naza-M. Also my P2V+ came with the transmitter already in FCC mode. Turn the transmitter on and if it gives you two beeps you are in FCC mode. You can also hook it up to the RC Assistant and it will tell you what mode it is in.

Thanks h4 , I did fly it out of the box today and it didn't have a manual 'atti' mode , the right switch made no alteration, is this what you describe as phantom mode ? I'm in England so I guess I will need to change to fcc if I want the star power only one beep on transmitter turn on .

Crimbo said:
Thanks h4 , I did fly it out of the box today and it didn't have a manual 'atti' mode , the right switch made no alteration, is this what you describe as phantom mode ? I'm in England so I guess I will need to change to fcc if I want the star power only one beep on transmitter turn on .
Crimbo, Yes in Phantom mode, the S1 & S2 are not active. You have to plug in your phantom into the computer with your Phantom 2Vision Assistant. Once you click on the grey Phantom at the top. It will allow you to put it in naza mode. You can set up the IOC Home & course lock with the S2 switch. You have the option with the S1 switch to put it in Atti mode in the middle setting & Atti, failsafe or Manual setting in the bottom position of the S1 switch. Pretty easy to do if I did it without help :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20