Naza vs gps crashes and fly away

Reaction score
He guys after loosing my first pv2+ I did some research and a lot of people have complained about their birds crashing and flying away in Naza more then gps please give feed back I spoke to my dji dealer and he even said that try to fly in Gps then Naza mode. I first lost my bird and was in naza.

saao said:
I mean the assistant software has two modes naza and phantom gps Naza gives u more options!

So you mean Phantom vs. Naza-M mode

Phantom setting uses GPS-Atti with 6+ Sats locked and Atti only if <6 Sats with no possibility to manually override GPS-Atti
Naza-M setting has the same GPS-Atti behavior as the Phantom setting (6+ Sats = GPS-Atti, <6 Sats Atti only) but adds manual switching between GPS-Atti, Atti only, RTH or Manual mode plus it adds IOC Course and Home lock modes.

Is the Naza-M mode the cause of the so called "fly away"? I highly doubt it but there is a chance that the inexperienced are getting more easily confused/overwhelmed with the added Naza-M features especially IOC if not understood how it works/what it does.

Panamon Creel said:
saao said:
I mean the assistant software has two modes naza and phantom gps Naza gives u more options!

So you mean Phantom vs. Naza-M mode

Phantom setting uses GPS-Atti with 6+ Sats locked and Atti only if <6 Sats with no possibility to manually override GPS-Atti
Naza-M setting has the same GPS-Atti behavior as the Phantom setting (6+ Sats = GPS-Atti, <6 Sats Atti only) but adds manual switching between GPS-Atti, Atti only, RTH or Manual mode plus it adds IOC Course and Home lock modes.

Is the Naza-M mode the cause of the so called "fly away"? I highly doubt it but there is a chance that the inexperienced are getting more easily confused/overwhelmed with the added Naza-M features especially IOC if not understood how it works/what it does.

Thanks for the help but I lost my pv2+ and had lots of flights on it I guess if I am inexperienced then I need to go to the phantom Howard uni

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20