naza softwar

Reaction score
in my vison software i activated the naza mode, eerything is fine, but i cant adjust the motor speed at idiol...i also download the naza m software that program has it but my hpantom doesnt connect....what software flight unit is the naza actually running? am i missing something.

i updated everything but i seen a video on you tube where some guys phantom he was able to test the motors....any advice much apprciated

The Vision flight controller is a modified NAZA, you cannot access all the features of the standalone NAZA-M-V2, nor can you use the NAZA Assistant. Only the Phantom 2 Vision Assistant can connect, and only the options available in that can be selected.

(No motor control, no geofence, etc)

thanks buddy, i was hoping you would reply....do you have any other quads pull up, do you fly helis as well.....I fly 3d with helicopters....anyways im going to build a dji 550 now. and also put the dji naza m v2 in it....unless i can find a better deal on a better unit.

If you do fly helis or quads pull up are you comming or have attended IRCHA in muncie indiana....usa internatinal helicopters association....best pilots from all over the world gather for a wekk....anywas thanks again for your input. how do you know so much stuff about this phantom, are you part of the DJI team or work for them...

have a good day TGIF!!!nthank god its friday, happy flying everyone:)

Hello.

Micro quads are the only things in my hangar apart from the Vision at the moment. I tried to fly a 4 channel electric RC Heli about 5 years ago. It didn't end well - it took me too long to get anywhere near a hover, let alone any lateral movemtn and I lost interest becuase of that. Once I found micro quads, though, they just seemed to click. There was then an inevitable path thowards something bigger. But I'm not really a builder of things. I need to learn soldering, first - and wait until we extend the house so I'd have somewhere to do it! So for now it's ARTF or RTF for me.

If anyone wants to send me a free plane ticket and cover accomodation costs in Muncie I'll be there in a shot - it's just a bit too far for me to drive... ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic