Naza program adjustment

Reaction score
I have brought Phantom 2 props for my FC40 and I read somewhere that its better to make adjustments in the Naza software but how? Is there a video that tells how?

they talking about gain adjustments on the software, it actually adjust the behavior of your machine while it is hovering
by changing your propellers into a bigger ones you might need to adjust your gain, but some people says you dont have too.
It is really depends on your payload/take off weight, and whats the weather status on your flying location
due to the fact that 9443 props will actually give you a bit more flight time, but will make you shots a bit jerky in a windy condition.

check my video last October 03. I took my FC40 in a local park during some heavy and sudden wind gust.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5yaIjNDySw[/youtube]

To give you an idea on what you can change. Some I highly recommend is setting the limits to something reasonable, turning on IOC and changing the bottom position on S1 (the right switch) to Failsafe. Ignore the voltage settings. I have messed with mine, you're probably better off leaving them alone.

Attachments

• Settings1.JPG
    Settings1.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Settings2.JPG
    Settings2.JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 310

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members