NAZA Mode

Reaction score
Hi folks. I have been using NAZA mode a couple of days and now think this should be the mode the phantom came out of the box. I find it a safer and easier mode to fly, only that one should be reasured what the toggles do, and NEVER program the S1 toggle with the manual mode in any position. But having the IOC and the RTH readily availabe at the flip of a switch are much better than don't have them. I will never fly in phantom mode for sure.

I have to agree with phantomi, Naza mode is the way to go, but then I set this before my first flight, so I have not experienced "phantom" mode.
Having Course Lock and Home Lock at the flick of a switch is a good way of recovering if you get disoriented.
Flicking to Atti mode makes easy work of any panning shots, and having a RTH switch was a nice back-up, but I have no intention of programing manual mode into the switches.
With both switches set to 1 the phantom flies in full GPS mode, as it would in "Phantom" but at the flick of a switch you can explore the other flight options.

I have never flown in Phantom mode, NAZA from the start and I am not an experienced RC pilot. Just a few extra switch options, I like options.

I'm actually starting to like manual mode, not only is it a nice change, it can also be handy for dropping altitude faster and flying to other places much faster than atti mode. It just takes a steady hand and some practice to get the hang of it. I also like the home lock option for those times you fly without a cam and have a hard time trying to figure out if you're coming or going when you fly out really farm

I would never set up manual mode. If I wanted to fly that way all I would have to do is pop my Hubsan 107-D off the ground. That blasted thing goes wild in the air. Would never consider flying my $1,000.00 quad in that mode.

dirkclod said:
ATTI and Manual the same right ?
No. Atti allows it to "drift." Manual you work controls constantly or you crash.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub