NAZA-M Software

If I understand your question , When you download and run "DJI Phantom 2Vision Assistant_3.2" and then connect it to your quad it will install all the new software(s) for you. Currently at v3.06 for the Naza itself.

N017RW said:
If I understand your question , When you download and run "DJI Phantom 2Vision Assistant_3.2" and then connect it to your quad it will install all the new software(s) for you. Currently at v3.06 for the Naza itself.

Well ye my question is if the latest naza firmware comes with the phantom2v+? So that the software and firware dont have to be downloaded from their website.

ado said:
N017RW said:

Well ye my question is if the latest naza firmware comes with the phantom2v+? So that the software and firware dont have to be downloaded from their website.

Hard to tell.
It depends how long it was 'on the shelf' but likely it is 3.06 since that came out on July 29 and Phantoms have been selling briskly.

Read about the updates contained within here:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... tes_en.pdf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik