naza-m mode question

Reaction score
Does naza-m mode allows users to switch S1 to gain control of the phantom while in coming home mode like regular 'phantom' mode does?

So lets says im in naza-m mode and have my s1 switch to gps-att1, while in coming home mode switching s1 will give me back control of the phantom instead going in att1 mode, right?

rewt said:
So lets says im in naza-m mode and have my s1 switch to gps-att1, while in coming home mode switching s1 will give me back control of the phantom instead going in att1 mode, right?

that is correct....that's what yes means :lol:

rewt said:

The procedure is to switch once down to atti and then back up into GPS atti. You have to change modes, this is what signals the Phantom you want control again.

rewt said:
Does naza-m mode allows users to switch S1 to gain control of the phantom while in coming home mode like regular 'phantom' mode does?

Glad to see someone else ask this question. I asked the same thing a couple weeks ago and was basically told that I was an idiot and to go read the manual. It is a legit question as there are warnings about enabling Naza mode so I wanted to double check and make sure.

To answer your question yes. You can also still toggle your S2 switch in order to set the Phantoms current location as a home point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20