Naza-invalid serial number.

Reaction score
I got a new Phantom 3 and gave my Phantom 1 to my brother who lives 500 miles away. He downloaded the Naza software, but when he puts the serial number of the aircraft in the box that ask for it, he gets an error "invalid serial number". When you hover the mouse over the enter button, is says something about a 32 digit serial number. Where can I get that number so he can hook up to the naza and get everything configured?

Thanks; Sleigh

I got a new Phantom 3 and gave my Phantom 1 to my brother who lives 500 miles away. He downloaded the Naza software, but when he puts the serial number of the aircraft in the box that ask for it, he gets an error "invalid serial number". When you hover the mouse over the enter button, is says something about a 32 digit serial number. Where can I get that number so he can hook up to the naza and get everything configured?

Thanks; Sleigh
I have 3 P1s and I don't remember having to put in a serial number to use the assistant software. Did he download the proper drivers and assistant software . Mine are the Phantom 1 1.1.1. .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj