Nanuk 950

Reaction score
So I've pretty much decided this is the case I want to get for my P3P.

I've watched lots of YouTube reviews and I've seen some sold with units in the classified section so my question is if you have\owned this case would you recommend it?

I plan to take my phantom to the uk to visit family in the future and the carry on aspect of this case I like.

Also if you have this which color did you go with? Black to remain unstated ? I like the safety cone orange color one.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah it looks awesome. Do you mind if I ask which color you chose? I really like the orange but not sure if standing out is what you want when walking around with a phantom. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and order it today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Also if you have this which color did you go with? Black to remain unstated ? I like the safety cone orange color one.

Chris,

I have this one as well. I love it for the tougher trips as it's very durable and packs everything. I got it in black for the same reason you noted, I didn't want it to stand out.

Jerry

So finally ordered it and I chose the orange it's bright but will also be easy to spot if someone tries to make off with it.

I thought about the 945 but the I decided to go with the 950 for the wheels and handle. The orange does stand out but even if I had it on my backseat I would just put something over it anyway. The 20$ in price between the black and orange was negligible when considering what we paid for the quads. Also should someone decide to wheel it away from me bright orange really stand out as in "omg you see someone with a black case running this way??? Uhh not really " vs "orange case ??? Oh yeah he went that way" that was my logic though and I'm not very smart :-( lol

I have a Nanuk 950 and no way will the airlines let you carry it on. It will not fit in the pre-board check box. I bought a nylon backpack for the P3P so I could fly with it as a carry on. The 950 needs to be checked and I just don't trust TSA enough.

945 - perfect so far, had to mod the tablet slot to get the Shield in but easy fix. Rides in back of truck or in cab no worries.

I have a Nanuk 950 and no way will the airlines let you carry it on. It will not fit in the pre-board check box. I bought a nylon backpack for the P3P so I could fly with it as a carry on. The 950 needs to be checked and I just don't trust TSA enough.

Which backpack did you get if I may ask. I've never had a problem with checked luggage but would hate for my phantom to be the first piece of luggage "lost". I looked at the Dji pack and few of the other options but just not sure :-(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik