Nano stunt drone

Reaction score
I would like a nano stunt drone for practicing flying indoors and in areas with lots of obstacles, I want to set up a little obstacle course to test my skills, my budget is $40 USD.

I had a proto-x and loved it. Tiny quad fits in palm of hand with power to do flips or move fast.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are you happy with the flight time and range?
It was about a year ago but from memory it was about 15 min flight but only 30 min charge from controller which made it easy to bring it anywhere. I never tested range. The only con I had was it can't be flown outside unlike the phantom wind pushes this quad like a plastic bag in the wind.

Another big pro to it was durability although I don't recommend it I was learning and flew it full power into a wall cutting power and crashing to the ground from head height and there wasn't a problem!

It was about a year ago but from memory it was about 15 min flight but only 30 min charge from controller which made it easy to bring it anywhere. I never tested range. The only con I had was it can't be flown outside unlike the phantom wind pushes this quad like a plastic bag in the wind.

I looked it up and the flight time is only 5 minutes and I would want one with about 10 minutes of flight and that can be flown outside but thanks for the recommendation.

Fair enough good luck on your search!

any of cheersons mini quads are pretty good. Also the Syma X-5C good quad for what you are trying to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20