n00b frm ATL

Reaction score
Howdy Y'all!
I am a newbie here! I am originally from TX but live SE of ATL now. I fly for an airline for my day job, but got my Remote Pilot Certificate to eventually have a side business of aerial photography. I am so new to this stuff, but I am learning a lot reading this forum and many other websites. I ordered a P3S that will be delivered on Friday so I am excited to start learning how to fly soon!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the PhantomPilots Forum pilot_tex. Hopefully you are far enough away from KHMP to have a little fun without any air traffic issues.

If you can't find the answers to your questions on the Forum, or msinger's site ' Phantomhelp.com', just ask away! We are here to help each other with any issues or questions. Fly Safe ! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Howdy Tex, there is an app called airman that is nice to have ,it shows the boundaries and warnings where you can't fly.
And an inside joke, I hope you are a professional photographer since you now own a drone. We learned this week you can't have one just to fly and have fun!
Safe flights in GA to you

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Howdy Tex, there is an app called airman that is nice to have ,it shows the boundaries and warnings where you can't fly.
And an inside joke, I hope you are a professional photographer since you now own a drone. We learned this week you can't have one just to fly and have fun!
Safe flights in GA to you

That did not turn our well.
Airman is the app[emoji1]

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: pilot_tex
Welcome to the PhantomPilots Forum pilot_tex. Hopefully you are far enough away from KHMP to have a little fun without any air traffic issues.

If you can't find the answers to your questions on the Forum, or msinger's site ' Phantomhelp.com', just ask away! We are here to help each other with any issues or questions. Fly Safe ! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I am just on the outskirts about 4 mi from HMP, thanks for the welcome!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik