Mystery Flights

M

Melvoid

So, I finally managed to view my flight logs with the help of this group (thanks again). So I'm randomly going through and reviewing and trying to understand all the data that's recorded. Pretty cool.

Question is, I found a group of flights on the same day all within minutes of each other... in a place I KNOW I've never flown. I may, however, have been playing with the simulator in that spot.

Will it make a log and a map of simulator flights? I mean, it showed the google background and everything, but I absolutely know without a doubt that I'd never fly in that spot.

So, I finally managed to view my flight logs with the help of this group (thanks again). So I'm randomly going through and reviewing and trying to understand all the data that's recorded. Pretty cool.
Question is, I found a group of flights on the same day all within minutes of each other... in a place I KNOW I've never flown. I may, however, have been playing with the simulator in that spot.
Will it make a log and a map of simulator flights? I mean, it showed the google background and everything, but I absolutely know without a doubt that I'd never fly in that spot.
It sounds like you've found the answer.
It would be very simple to test and confirm.

Yes, that was my thought. Just fire up the simulator and go do some wild flight and then check the logs. The other thing that made me think of the simulator was the fact that it was several flights, like 6 or 6, all a minute or two apart. I don't fly that way in "real life." :)

Yes, that was my thought. Just fire up the simulator and go do some wild flight and then check the logs. The other thing that made me think of the simulator was the fact that it was several flights, like 6 or 6, all a minute or two apart. I don't fly that way in "real life." :)
Well, I did it. I fired up the simulator from that same place and flew a purposely square pattern, then looked at the flight log and sure enough. It charts it just like a real flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj