Myanmar - the bridge at Amarapura

Yeah,

I'm only giving this a 9.8 :lol:

I have a house, yes it's frozen, for trade for a small part of an island. :lol: :lol:

Please keep em coming. Great video.

Very nice video. Which camera are you using? I am impressed with the clarity.

Thanks for the compliments. I had fun making the video. Khudson7, I shot that with my P2V+.

cool video, interesting place to shoot. I'm taking mine back to the Philippines as soon as I have vacation time and $$ saved up. It reminded me of there a bit but I've never seen a bridge like that. Some of the people looked very curious :cool:

10! Great Cute gals! How much do we love these quads? Go places and see things we've never seen. A real time machine for sure!

Thanks! The girls are adorable. Perhaps we'll see more of them when I get to edit my Bagan videos.

Knuckles, I'm thinking about the Philippines as well. So many great places to fly there: Palawan, the Chocolate Hills of Bohol, Banaue rice terraces, etc.

Clipper707 said:
Knuckles, I'm thinking about the Philippines as well. great places to fly there: Palawan, the Chocolate Hills of Bohol, Banaue rice terraces, etc.
Cool all those places are on my list too. My wife wants to go to Borocay. I think it might be too touristy for me. There's supposed to be 7,000+ islands there. There are a few dangerous areas which you probably are aware of.

First time I went to the small towns there I was followed by a group of small kids just because I'm white. I'm sure I will be followed everywhere when I fly my phantom by excited kids. It will be interesting. I think I may be able to go near the end of next year for a few weeks. I'd have to wait until then I think.
Thanks for sharing your vids

I first visited Borocay back in 97. Back then they were saying it was commercialized. I think if you see Palawan, no need to also see Borocay. I always thought there were 7,107 islands, plus or minus a few depending on the tide. Great places for diving, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik