My Waypoints was limited by 1000 ft distance

AAC

Reaction score
Early this morning when practice the Go Home control at the lake side, I found there was a big circle surrounding the red PV2+ aircraft icon on my cell phone map.
It limited my distance to the boundary of the circle which was 1000 ft radius. I had to set my waypoints within this circle. Actually, the max radius is 5249 ft as default, I didn't make any change.
Why I got this circle radius restriction in the location ? It never happens before in my previous Ground station fly.

The circle is supposed to represent 500 meter radius... it's been there on mine ever since this whole thing started... it was advertised that way... it's in the manual that way... it's in the instructional youtube ideas that way... there are multiple posts here about it being that way...

Your the first one I've seen saying "it wasn't that way" in your previous flights...

I guess the red circle may means restricted zone is outside the circle. I can only fly in the circle.
However, the local airport is far from the lake.... no idea.

DBS said:
It has nothing to do with airports... you are talking about waypoint flying with the DJI Vision app right?

It is always like that... no matter where you are... that is the thing that people are complaining about...

Really ? I didn't find the red circle in other locations under Waypoint flying setting.
How comes ?

Don't know ... hence , my first reply... With mine it is always there ... and others are complaining about it as well...

You said "red circle" ... mine is blue circle ... others say blue circle as well... 500 meter radius limit

Geert said:
Nsrwholesale said:
So you can not change a setting to go beyond 500 meters???

No, you can not.
Maximum distance from home point to way point is 500 meter.
You can place maximum 16 way points including the home point.
The total distance from the mission is also limited to 5 km for safety reasons.

Geert./.

I thought I read 3km when it was first released... is 5km new or has it been that way since day one?

It has been that way since day one ;)

Geert said:
The red circle is no fly zone

Geert./.

Sorry, I'm confused.
I didn't get the red color shaded circle on the map. It's only a red outline circle.
I could fly within this circle (1000 ft radius) with GPS waypoints set up but not one inch outside the circle. I guess the red outline circle is different with NO FLY ZONE. The day before, my GPS waypoints flying never saw this circle. In fact, the lake I wanted to fly over is around 2000 ft from side to side. There were swan, duck swimming on, should be very beautiful but blocked by this unknown circle.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20