My warranty experience with DJI

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum RobVson. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Seems like you forgot to put the post in the thread.

Several weeks ago, I took my p3 straight up, and at approximately 55 ft, the LEDS turned off.... my phantom came crashing to the ground and obtained significant damage. I had bought it off of Amazon and I called the vendor to inquire about warranty. He gave me the number of DJI California where I talked to an incredibly nice gentleman named Nicholas J. Immediately a Rma was sent to me along with prepaid postage. One week later I was notified that they had received my Phantom, that the repair was going to be free of charge, and that shortly it would be returned. I called back DJi in California and spoke with an incredibly polite gal named Angie. I am 37 years old and have gone through years of horrific phone based service, runaround with returns and warranty issues, and unpleasant companies. I have not spoken with DJI's main office but I can tell you that dealing with DJI California was one of the best customer relationship experiences I have ever had. I can't wait to get my phantom home. Thank you DJI California.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic