My vibration board is cracked

Reaction score
I recently realized my fumble vibration board is cracked but not very bad.I have crashed it once with would explain why it is cracked.I have considered buying and replacing the vibration board but I am not positive that that is needed.Also if I did buy and replace it my mom would freak out when she sees me taking apart my gimble.Could someone please give me some advice please?

Attachments

• 20170601_220337.jpg
    20170601_220337.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 375
But in the time when I order it is it safe to fly?
If it were me, I would not fly it like that.

It's cracked on one of the two corners with an anti-drop pin. All you have holding your camera / gimbal are the one remaining anti-drop pin and the vibration dampeners which themselves do not provide enough protection against dropping your camera.

Taking the risk is your choice of course, but I have to think that mom would be much more upset if your camera fell from altitude. The best case would be that it falls and simply smashes into the ground. The worst case would be that it falls and hits a person.

If you make the choice to take the risk, at the very least you should put loosely fitted zip ties through the vibration dampeners that currently have no anti-drop pins.

Reactions: JoBe
If it were me, I would not fly it like that.

It's cracked on one of the two corners with an anti-drop pin. All you have holding your camera / gimbal are the one remaining anti-drop pin and the vibration dampeners which themselves do not provide enough protection against dropping your camera.

Taking the risk is your choice of course, but I have to think that mom would be much more upset if your camera fell from altitude. The best case would be that it falls and simply smashes into the ground. The worst case would be that it falls and hits a person.

If you make the choice to take the risk, at the very least you should put loosely fitted zip ties through the vibration dampeners that currently have no anti-drop pins.
Thank you for making that point I probably won't flow it like that

I have a question. Is there an upgrade for a better vibration board? Always looking to improve video. If he is going to change vibration boards might as well get the best. Not much difference in cost from fiber, Aluminum or stay with DJI factory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik